Composition Roofing Shingle Specialists
Serving Vancouver WA and Portland OR
Composite roofing is the top roofing choice in the Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR areas. This type of roofing is typically comprised of asphalt shingles that are combined with either fiberglass or fiber mat then coated with minerals. Many people choose this type of roofing due to its wide availability in a variety of styles and colors and because it tends to be the most affordable choice.
The composition roofing specialists with Legit Roofing are eager to assist you with all your roofing needs. We proudly offer full-service composition roofing services, and we don’t stop working until the job is done to your absolute satisfaction. We invite you to contact us directly or through our website for more information or to get your free, no obligation quote today!
Have a Question or Need a Free Estimate?
Leave your information and we will contact you in 30 minutes or less.
Here at Legit Roofing, we understand that with all the roofing options available it can be a difficult decision to choose which is best for your residential or commercial property. It is our goal to provide you with as much information as possible about all of your roofing options so you can make an informed decision that you feel good about. Below is additional information about composition roofing with asphalt shingles to help you become better informed about this particular type of roofing option.
- Composite roofing tends to last 20-30 years depending on maintenance and quality of materials used during installation.
- This is the most popular type of roofing material used in the United States today.
- Asphalt composition roofing is the best value as it tends to be the least expensive type of roofing and is widely available in many styles and colors.
- Dimensional Shingles are a step up in quality from traditional asphalt composition shingles with an extended life expectancy of 10-20 years. This type of shingle does have a more expensive upfront cost during installation, as it is manufactured using additional materials.
- Depending on the particular situation, composite roofing can allow for covering of an existing roof. This is not always the case, however Legit Roofing will happily send out a professional to inspect your roof and determine if your property is a good match for a roof overlay service.